Not sure if you’ve been here before…
I can’t tell you whether or not to believe. I can only tell you that the concept is not a new one. In fact, it has been around for millennia. The major religions and cultures who embrace a belief in reincarnation include: Hindus, Buddhists, factions of Shiite Muslims, Hasidic Jews, Gnostic Christians, many West African tribes and Native Americans and Inuit. Even today in our very own American culture nearly 30% of the population has a belief system that includes reincarnation or past lives.
I believe reincarnation is the blueprint of your soul’s growth and past life regression shows the work you’ve done
I offer past life regression as a means of exploring your possibilities, history and potentials. It’s also a powerful healing tool. You can heal your relationships, experiences, your faith and identity. Hell, I’ve even seen physical healing take place after a PLR session.
You don’t even have to believe in reincarnation to obtain healing benefits from Past Life Regression therapy.
Why you should consider PLR (Past Life Regression) as a viable healing option
We’ve seen it work time and time again for things like:
- Bringing forth latent talents
- Expanding your sense of purpose
- Eliminating stress
- Resolving anxiety and/or depression
- Grief and bereavement
- Resolving fears & phobias
- Career guidance
- Pain relief and release
- Weight loss
- Enhancing relationships
- Fostering forgiveness
- And much more
Oh, and then there’s the thing where departed loved ones, angels or spirit guides show up in the space between lives. It happens more often than not. Now, it may have something to do with the fact that as a medium I’m able to “see” them with you. Frankly, in about 80% of the sessions I do, we connect with the heavenly realm too. We’ve had:
- Angels inform us of pregnancies
- Departed loved ones speaking foreign languages I don’t speak or understand
- Spirit guides provide health interventions
- Beloved pets reconnecting
These messages are always about the eternal nature of our love for each other and our soul’s connections and contracts.
Still not sure if you believe in reincarnation
No worries, remember you don’t even have to believe. Look, I’ve even been all over the board on this. I was raised Catholic and figured I made a bad choice. As a kid I felt I’d been here before. But since Catholics don’t believe I figured I got screwed on this one. It made sense to me that Buddhists and Hindus were allowed to reincarnate, it was part of their belief system. Since I chose to be Catholic, I figured I was out of luck. Serious case of concrete thinking. What do you expect, I was only eight.
What experience has taught me
The reason PLR (Past Life Regression) works is that information is coming through – how it comes through is up to you.
- You’re a Believer and you understand we are spiritual beings having a human experience; you are simply accessing your soul’s memories.
- You are accessing the Collective Unconscious as defined by Carl Jung, a Swiss Psychiatrist who put forth a theory that there exists a universal human consciousness which holds the collective memories, experiences and wisdom of the human race and you are merely tapping into that realm.
- You’re connecting with Genetic Memory, theorizing that your DNA holds the wisdom and memories of your ancestors and you are connecting with and applying those lessons to your current circumstances.
- You’ve stepped into your own Subconscious Mind which uses your imagination and visual metaphors to provide direction, insight and answers to serve your higher self and personal development.
So if you believe, then great, but if not, perhaps one of the alternate explanations resonates as a truth for you. Whatever the case, Past Life Regression can make an amazing impact in your growth and understanding of this life.
Are you ready to do some current life healing with past life regression?