Your aura is the energetic field surrounding your body. The size, shape and color changes with your mood, thoughts, health status and strength.
Colors and intensity of the aura, especially around and above the head, have VERY special meanings. While watching someone’s aura, you can actually see the other person’s thoughts before you hear them expressed verbally. If they do not agree with what this person is saying, you effectively see a lie every time. We cannot fake the aura. It shows our true nature and intentions for everyone to see.
Aura is also our spiritual signature. When you see a person with a bright, clean aura, you can be SURE that such person is good and spiritually advanced, even if he/she is modest and not aware of it. When you see a person with a gray or dark aura, you may be almost sure that such person has unclear intentions, regardless how impressive, eloquent, educated, nice, good looking or well dressed they seem to appear.
For a few years I actually taught that seeing/reading auras was difficult. I know, I know… passing along my limiting beliefs is not a good thing, and for me at the time they were. I had a conversation with James Van Praagh 2 or 3 years ago and he pointed this little tidbit out to me, and boy was my face red. I was so caught up in my challenge with it, I didn’t realize I was creating challenges for my students. So that issue resolved and now I teach that this is actually pretty easy and can be fun too.
Here is a quick exercise you can do to see if auras come naturally to you. And if it doesn’t, then simply practice. It will come.
1. Place your hand against a white background (paper, wall, etc…) and relax your eyes, better if you even let them cross a little.
2. Begin to think about something that brings you joy.
3. Watch what happens
4. Change your thought to something that frustrates or bothers you.
5. Again watch what happens.
6. Bring your attention back to something joyful.
7. Observe the changes.
8. Now ask a friend or loved one to join you in the exercise – make sure it is someone you have a history with.
9. Place your hands about 4-5 inches apart.
10. Repeat steps 1-7 and note the changes.
Be aware of any color changes, energy fields or visual differences. Check back for our next posting to find out what the colors mean.
Don’t forget to share your experience with us!